Sunday, August 30, 2009

Aebleskiver obsessed....


Some time back Guilty Carnivore ran a piece on Aebleskiver which has had me thinking about making Sunday morning Aebleskiver ever since...

Of course, not quite everyone's idea of a proper Tropical breakfast, but then again I could always fill them with a bit of mango or papaya... Ya think?

I'm pretty sure my obsession for Aebleskiver stems from my not being able to find a decent stove top waffle iron, but as time goes on I keep thinking about just how the Aebleskiver pan would lend itself to all sorts of non-breakfast treats and thoughts of chili and cheese stuffed cornbread Aebleskiver makes me all sorts of seriously hungry!

Being Mr Cheapseats, I just don't feel comfortable spending silly money on any pan but I came across a reasonable one on Amazon which looks like just the thing...

No comments: