Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chocolate cake with a difference...

Joy the Baker is one of our daily reads and I always look forward to whatever she has in store...

In this case it is a Chocolate cake that I really can't wait to try out and in fact I'm thinking through the process to convert the recipe to a pressure cooking steamed version as I think it would work just fine.

Now you may have noticed the green Avocado frosting but there is more as one of the main ingredients of the cake itself!

This is just the sort of recipe and cooking article I live for... I mean who wants yet another same old same recipe you can dig out of "The Joy of Cooking" (not to knock one of the GREAT cookbooks of all time) but less of the old and more of the creative and interesting! Joy The Baker gets it just right!

No comments: