Saturday, August 22, 2009

Personal drug of choice...



Seriously, I don't know how we'd get along on "So It Goes" without coffee...

Not surprising then, that when preparing for a longish trip the first thing on the check list is coffee and related products.

Being in the French Islands, decent coffee is easy to find and affordable, but I really do wish we could get the Moose Drool blend. Although silly expensive, I really do need to stock up on what is easily my favorite coffee (and while I am at it a few cases of Moose Drool beer would be no bad thing!).

We have a couple of coffee makers on board: a French Press and an Espresso maker but the Espresso maker bears the brunt of the load...

I've also been wondering about a new espresso maker as the current stovetop one we have is not quite as nice as it could be, and the over-sized silicone handle is just plain funky.

Over all, we have had great luck through the years with the Bialetti espresso makers and I have my eye on their Mukka Express Cappuccino model which looks just the thing...


No comments: